Hi. I want to know how to measure  Throughput  Loss  Delay and Jitter on my application. I am running a video streaming server in my office on both LAN and WIFI. It runs TCP,UDP and SCTP, all over RTP.
- As I understand it, I get the throughput from the IO graphs? in WS. (PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG)
- I want to measure delay, but I only know the time when I receive each packet on my client computers. Is there a way to work around this?
- As I understand, Loss = #bytes/packet/data SENT - #bytes/packet/data RECEIVED
- How can one measure Jitter?
- Is there a way for me to save the stats I capture and have another software plot it? or does wireshark have it own comprehensive graph/plot generator?
I can't find another network analyzer and most people I know say that WS is probably the one that can help me get all these stats. any response will be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you very much!
asked 08 Sep '12, 06:45
accept rate: 0%