I previously asked this question about Wireshark setup for running Lua's CLRPackage and it was answered here. The problem is, after version 1.10.9, it appears that some startup search paths or something related have changed. Could someone provide the changes that occurred after 1.10.9 that affect where libraries and other scripts are searched?
I receive the following error if I run the setup with any version after 1.10.9:
The line in init.lua is:
I looks like this is from a previous init.lua file that was being copied, after updating to the latest version, the error is now:
Update 2 To answer some of the questions:
It was placed in the
I actually dont see this file anywhere, but there is a
This is the code:
Update 3 Update for additional questions
I looked inside of the CLRPackage.lua and I dont see any place it appends to the cpath. The test program that is included does however append the
I didnt compile any of the files provided, I just copied them from the zip file provided. I've tried to compile them using VS2010 but I havent had any luck.
Here is the complete list:
asked 02 Feb '15, 06:29
edited 02 Feb '15, 11:52
I doubt that Luainterface will work with Wireshark anymore, because it looks like it was compiled for Lua 5.0 and 5.1 compatibility, but not 5.2. But you can find out... to get past the current issue of not finding the "
Hopefully that should make Wireshark's Lua find the
answered 02 Feb '15, 19:35