This is our old Q&A Site. Please post any new questions and answers at ask.wireshark.org.

I'm getting malformed SSH packets in my pcap files. These happen at what appears to be the Diffie-Hellman key exchange. I'm using SCP to transfer data from a hp-ux 11.23 server to a Red Hat server. 98% of the time I have no problem, but the other 2% of the time I have no idea. Anyone can give me some input on this it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

asked 17 Feb '15, 08:26

Mike%20Walterman's gravatar image

Mike Walterman
1111
accept rate: 0%

Can you share a capture in a publicly accessible spot, e.g. CloudShark? What is your OS and which version and what is your Wireshark version?

(18 Feb '15, 02:39) Jaap ♦
Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×47
×25
×2

question asked: 17 Feb '15, 08:26

question was seen: 2,368 times

last updated: 18 Feb '15, 02:39

p​o​w​e​r​e​d by O​S​Q​A